Tuesday, May 31, 2011

COMODYNES Self-Tanning Towelettes - 30 PACK Review

COMODYNES Self-Tanning Towelettes - 30 PACK
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I was skeptical a year ago when I started using it. Surprisingly, it only takes 2 towelettes to do my whole body... (one for my head to waist, and the other to do waist to toes). If you have a simple base tan, this enhances it to a beautiful bronze tan. I touch-up ever 3 or 4 days. I have tried MANY other brands... this one doesn't give me the age-old brown elbows, knees, or ankles. I can wear clothes 5 minutes after using it and it doesn't stain a thing! I stick them in my bags when I travel. I recomend to everyone that wants a great, EASY product; try this!

Click Here to see more reviews about: COMODYNES Self-Tanning Towelettes - 30 PACK

Convenient, easy to use. Safe and clean uniform color on face and body in only 3 hours. Non streaking. Ideal for all kinds of skin, even sensitive skin types. Once towelette every 4 days provides a natural and healthy tan all year long. paraben-free

Buy Now

Click here for more information about COMODYNES Self-Tanning Towelettes - 30 PACK

No comments:

Post a Comment