Saturday, June 18, 2011

Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzing Powder Review

Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzing Powder
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This product smells amazing. I was getting tired of bronzers with sparkles. I can use my E.L.F. blush brush to contour and I have a faux sunkissed looked. (I'm Revlon 110 - Ivory Fair)
I have had it for month and I wear makeup 5 days a week and... I can still see the pressed powder pattern when you first opened it (on the surface of the power).
With this type of matte bronzer a LITTLE goes a long way. For the really fair folks, like myself, you may end up looking dirty if you don't tap off excess or blow the excess off the brush.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzing Powder

Getting tanned and glammed has never been more delicious! We've combined the natural therapeutic and healing effects of real cocoa powder with our signature Too Faced bronzing pigments to create our first ever matte bronzer that neutralizes red and evens out all skin tones . This deliciously rich tan in a compact excites the senses with a sinfully sweet chocolate scent. Going natural has never been more decadent!

Buy NowGet 20% OFF

Click here for more information about Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzing Powder

No comments:

Post a Comment