Saturday, August 6, 2011

ModelCo TAN Airbrush In A Can 220 grams Review

ModelCo TAN Airbrush In A Can 220 grams
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I have fair skin, and this product went on beautifully and gave me a gorgeous glow... after about half a can. Then, three days later, it flaked off unevenly, making me look like I had a skin disease and forcing me to stay in the house.
However, staying in the house wasn't that big of a deal, because I spent those three days scrubbing the orange sheen off my bathroom walls that the spray left behind.
I give this product three stars because the color WAS fantastic and very natural looking, but it would definitely require a lot of upkeep to keep the color, and a warning to use in a room that doesn't have light colored walls.

Click Here to see more reviews about: ModelCo TAN Airbrush In A Can 220 grams

ModelCo Tan Airbrush In A Can It's all about being bronzed through safe, sunless tanning! ModelCo created the first ever self tanner that puts an end to stained hands and uneven coverage. Like your own personal airbrush, TAN goes on as a fine mist leaving you with a smooth, natural tan. The deep golden pigment gives you an instant all-over healthy glow whilst the long lasting self-tanner develops underneath in hours. Beautiful!

Buy Now

Click here for more information about ModelCo TAN Airbrush In A Can 220 grams

No comments:

Post a Comment