Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)This is the greatest stuff. I've used for over 2 years. It's very easy to use - just spray. Not messy at all since you never have to touch - just spray on. It's very natural looking and not orange at all. I use every 8 days - lots better than wearing hose to work. I love this stuff.
Patty Moore
Click Here to see more reviews about: Sun Laboratories Self Tanning Micro Mist 6 fl oz.
Achieve a deep, natural-looking tan for the face and body while avoiding the harmful rays of the sun with Sun Laboratories Ultra Dark Spray. This highly moisturizing formula coats the skin in an instant dose of color without streaks or blotches. The natural active ingredient, a sugar derivative, works deep in the skin to provide an incredible tan within just three hours. Its non-clogging formula is ideal for all skin types, even sensitive.
Click here for more information about Sun Laboratories Self Tanning Micro Mist 6 fl oz.
No comments:
Post a Comment