Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I have long been a fan of Million Dollar Tan products and this kit is one of my favorites. I first bought it a few months ago when I was going on vacation. The bottles are perfect for traveling. It comes with one sunless tanning lotion, one sunless tanning spray and one exfoliating scrub. Depending on what I feel like using, this kit has it covered.
The lotion form goes on clear while the spray form has a bronzer so you can see where it is going on. But the color of the tan is the same, so you can use a combination of the 2 however you like.
My tan lasts a week and fades really naturally. So I use either product (or sometimes a combination of the 2) about once a week and I'm always tan. I've also given this kit as a gift and she loved it too! It comes in a nice waterproof bag so you can keep the kit together and clean.
Only good things to say about this awesome tanning kit!!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Million Dollar Tan's Essential Sunless Tanning Kit - Includes 3- 4oz. products
The best of what Million Dollar Tan has to offer! This essential kit includes our famous sunless tanning spray, sunless tanning lotion and exfoliating body scrub. Use Tan Icon spray or Cabana Tan lotion based on how you feel that day! Both produce the same natural color, but in different forms. Tan Icon has instant color so you can see it going on. Cabana Tan is a clear lotion, perfect for day or night application. Body Buffer is used in the shower before your sunless tanning application. You will love this Million Dollar Tan Essential Sunless Tanning Kit. Get ready for a gorgeous glow that you just can't get enough of!
No comments:
Post a Comment