Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I already gave my thoughts on this product , I was not happy and have bought this product from a local store but they were out so I went on here only to be very disapointed this product is not supposed to spray green .
Click Here to see more reviews about: SalonBronze Airbrush Tanning at Home System, As seen on TV
Salon Bronze is the perfect sunless tanning system that gives you a deep, natural tan that can't be washed away. You'll enjoy a tan without harmful UV rays. The even-mist applicator is easy to use, just follow the directions. Just insert the tanning cartridge and squeeze the trigger. Salon Bronze dries in seconds and looks natural on any skin tone. Salon Bronze gives you a safe, even natural-looking deep tan every time. In just minutes you'll look like you've spent hours at the beach.
Click here for more information about SalonBronze Airbrush Tanning at Home System, As seen on TV
No comments:
Post a Comment