Monday, November 7, 2011

L'Oreal Paris Sublime Bronze Tinted Self-Tanning Lotion, Deep, 5-Fluid Ounce Review

L'Oreal Paris Sublime Bronze Tinted Self-Tanning Lotion, Deep, 5-Fluid Ounce
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This product was just like the one I use to buy but can no longer find in the drugstores around me. I bought three tubes and I hope I can still get it when I run out again.

Click Here to see more reviews about: L'Oreal Paris Sublime Bronze Tinted Self-Tanning Lotion, Deep, 5-Fluid Ounce

An innovation from L'Oreal Paris, Sublime Bronze Luminous Bronzer with light-reflecting micro-pearls instantly illuminates your skin with a natural-looking, long-lasting bronze glow. Rich in Vitamin E, a powerful anti-oxidant, this quick-drying lotion replenishes skin as your sunless tan develops gradually. . . illuminating results: instant radiance and a sun-kissed glow. . 100% natural-looking tan develops gradually.

Buy NowGet 47% OFF

Click here for more information about L'Oreal Paris Sublime Bronze Tinted Self-Tanning Lotion, Deep, 5-Fluid Ounce

No comments:

Post a Comment