Tuesday, December 13, 2011

CARGO The Big Bronzer Review

CARGO The Big Bronzer
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I bought this bronzer because I am very fair-skinned and I like to apply bronzer not only to my face, but also to my chest, shoulders, arms, and legs as well if I'm wearing a sleeveless dress or a tank top & shorts, so I definitely need a big bronzer. It was a little lighter than I expected, but that was because I had the last little bit of an airbrush tan left. Now that it's all faded this is the perfect color for my fair, pinky-purple undertoned skin. The warm tones neutralize it perfectly without it looking too orange or fake. On my skin, you can definitely tell when I've got the wrong shade bronzer, and this one is beautiful. In fact, today I saw the girl who does my airbrush tans (which I only get on really special occasions) and she asked me if I got sprayed because my skin looked so great. It's got just a light shimmer but it provides a nice dewy look without being too shiny or reflective in photographs. Really the only downside is that it is so light, because now when I get an airbrush tan I won't be able to wear it. Towards the tail end of the airbrush tan when it was quite a bit lighter I used this as my regular face powder and it looked nice. I also got prompt feedback from the seller and it was shipped relatively quickly. All in all, a great buy!

Click Here to see more reviews about: CARGO The Big Bronzer

How do you make CARGO's award winning bronzer even better? Make it bigger!An oversized, sunburst embossed version of our best selling and Award-Winning Medium Bronzer housed in a stunning copper colored compact with an enclosed mirror.Designed to be used on the face and body without streaking Sheer and layerable texture for a natural look - no more messy brown streaks Light reflective particles give a radiant glow to the skin all year round Embossed with a unique sunburst pattern for added visual appealKey Ingredients:Light Reflective Mica - Finely ground shimmer particles give a slightly iridescent quality that gives the illusion of a softer more refined skin tone and helps to even-out skin without the need for heavy foundation Vitamin E - A powerful anti-oxidant that helps the skin fight the damaging effects of the environment while providing added moisture Aloe Leaf Extract - Used for centuries in skin care remedies, the aloe plant is rich in natural moisture and is an excellent source of water for dry skin, making it suitable for sensitive skin typesMade in Canada

Buy Now

Click here for more information about CARGO The Big Bronzer

No comments:

Post a Comment