Friday, February 24, 2012

LORAC TANtalizer Award Show Glow Review

LORAC TANtalizer Award Show Glow
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I have been using self-tanner/bronzing products for 20+ years and this is the best body bronzer I have found. Pros- looks natural on- no wierd color, just a gorgeous, luminous brown; wears like iron- I found minimal transfer even under white clothing- did not wear off in the pool or sweat off for the entire day/evening, even after a shower as long as you don't use soap and a washcloth; nice sparkle to it, not too much, but really nice in the sun- at night it is a bit diffusing, like a soft filter, which I really liked. Looks great over untanned skin and AMAZING if you have some natural sun or over self-tanner. The bottle is small but the mousse goes a long way and I've already gotten about 5 full body applications out of the can I have. Too expensive to wear all the time, but love love for vacation, special occasions, or just wanting to look HOT. NO idea about the firming aspect, for me its a 'who cares' situation. I loved everything about this product (though a bigger container that cost less would be a plus!).

Click Here to see more reviews about: LORAC TANtalizer Award Show Glow

Firming Body Bronzing MousseDare to Bare! Perfect that Red Carpet radiance while firming your skin with LORAC's Award Show Glow. This Firming Body Bronzing Mousse contains a unique Complex with Caffeine and Anti-Cellulite ingredients to help smooth the skin as it firms and tones while providing a beautiful long-wearing golden glow. The luminizing formula has a luxurious grapefruit vanilla fragrance to awaken your spirits with a sweetly seductive scent. Slimming, Shimmering, and Smooth bronzed skin is only a spray away. Get the professional makeup artist secret to how Hollywood fakes a tan, toned, flawless figure!

Buy Now

Click here for more information about LORAC TANtalizer Award Show Glow

No comments:

Post a Comment