Saturday, March 24, 2012

Decleor Aroma Sun Express Hydrating Self Tan Spray 5 fl oz. Review

Decleor Aroma Sun Express Hydrating Self Tan Spray 5 fl oz.
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I have to say, I was going big on this one. I am as pale as pale as can be and so obviously have lots and lots and lots of practice and experience with a self-tanner. This is the most expensive one I have purchased and honestly, I expected a lot more from it. I like Decleor because of their whole aromatherapy thingy but really, this just did not tan me. Now I will say that it didn't stink and that my skin felt wonderful after application, but I purchased it to get a bit of colour going and I have paid a tenth of the price for a much better effect and I look to my body moisturiser to provide the actual results I obtained again, at a substantially lower price.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Decleor Aroma Sun Express Hydrating Self Tan Spray 5 fl oz.

Decleor introduces an effective, new approach to damage prevention and tanning with Aroma Sun, an intensely hydrating, self-tan spray comprised of nourishing essential oils like Geranium, Rose and Chamomile. This light, non-greasy spray-on formula keeps skin feeling clean and fresh while providing long lasting hydration and protection as well as a natural-looking bronzed sheen. *Due to a manufacturer packaging change, item received may vary from photograph.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Decleor Aroma Sun Express Hydrating Self Tan Spray 5 fl oz.

No comments:

Post a Comment