Friday, March 16, 2012

Jergens Natural Glow Foaming Daily Moisturizer for Medium to Tan Skin Tones - 5 Oz Review

Jergens Natural Glow Foaming Daily Moisturizer for Medium to Tan Skin Tones - 5 Oz
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I gave this product 4 stars because it gets the job done just as well as the lotion and I LOVE the lotion. I gave it only four stars instead of five because of the smell! Ick. I'm not a huge fan of the tanning lotion smells and the Jergens lotion does have a bit of a smell, but I grew used to that and don't mind it at all anymore. This stuff though has a hair spray smell (the sprayed on smell) that just doesn't go away... and it gives me a horrible headache. I definitely will stick to the lotion from now on.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Jergens Natural Glow Foaming Daily Moisturizer for Medium to Tan Skin Tones - 5 Oz

Jergens Natural Glow Foaming Daily Moisturizer for Medium to Tan Skin Tones Dermatologist tested. Oil-free. Lightweight. Moisturize into a silky glow. Broadspectrum UVA and UVB protection. Medium to Tan Skin Tones. Jergens natural glow Foaming Daily Moisturizer gradually creates natural-looking, streak-free color with a subtle skin darkening complex. The special foaming formula is soft and light so it glides on evenly and dries completely in just seconds so there is no sticky residue or waiting to get dressed. Designed specifically for Medium to Tan Skin Tones, you will reach your optimum intensity of color after about one week of daily use. Continue to use it daily to maintain your healthy glow.

Buy NowGet 13% OFF

Click here for more information about Jergens Natural Glow Foaming Daily Moisturizer for Medium to Tan Skin Tones - 5 Oz

No comments:

Post a Comment