Saturday, June 25, 2011

Xen-Tan Transform Luxe Review

Xen-Tan Transform Luxe
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Xen Tan Transform Luxe (admittedly, the only one of this line I've tried) works like a tan dream. I am the palest of pale, self tanning creams turn me orange. Even the most expensive brands, even the drugstore brands. And the all smell like....well, they stink. Because I burn in the sun, but love a tan like everyone else, a tan friend gave me the name of this product and I gave it a try. Love it! I chose the least color for fear of turning orange, but it gives a gradual build of brown color - not orange - and it has a nice vanilla smell! I use it every couple of days on my legs and, if I'm feeling daring, all over. I should knock off a star for being hard to get on my back, but won't because overall it is a 5-star product. Try it! @ficklbeauty

Click Here to see more reviews about: Xen-Tan Transform Luxe

An amazing breakthrough in gradual tanning. This lightweight lotion looks, smells and feels like a delicious body lotion, but will give you a beautiful sunless tan (even from the first application) when applied daily. Gradual tanning allows you to adjust the color by how often you apply. Gingko Balboa, Shea butter, Green Tea, paraben-free. Light vanilla scent for men and women.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Xen-Tan Transform Luxe

No comments:

Post a Comment