Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I have never been into bronzers because, well, I am already medium toned and bronze to a certain degree. I prefer blush/brown to throw some pink on my cheeks and remain natural. The make-up I am devoted to is Bare Esenctuals Mineral Make-Up, particularly the Get Started Foundation Kit.
I thought things could not get any better as I feel gorgeous, natural, and healthy with Bare Minerals, until I got the Sephora sample of Lorac Tanializer in the mail and applied it over the Bare Minerals Foundation "Warmth" just to try it. The result was pure, luxurious decadence.
I think it is the gold pigment in this compact that really gave my cheeks the oh-la-lahh. I work as a flight attendant, and I am on display throughout the whole flight from the moment my customers walk in the door to even after I roll my little bag off the plane, and I have gotten so many comments about how luscious my complexion appears from--check this out--both men and women!
This morning I tried this stuff on without the foundation and I was amazed at it's lovely effects. I put it on my cheeks, a little on the nose, chin, and brow bone and I looked ready to go. Mind you, the whole process took no more than ten seconds.
I figure if I put on a little more I will be perfect for a casual night event. Also, if paired with black eyeliner, and a neutral lip color, I will be set for a formal event.
Such a versatile little product!
Click Here to see more reviews about: LORAC TANtalizer Baked Bronzer
Tantalize and mesmerize with LORAC's TANtalizer Baked Bronzer. Swirling sun-kissed shades deliver Red Carpet radiance in an instant. Baked on terra cotta, this silky-smooth, luminous bronzing powder keeps you looking bronze and beautiful long after the sun has set and the cameras have gone. Extend the summer with this all-in-one compact containing a bronzer in the top compartment and a brush and mirror in the lower compartment. Get a luminous Red Carpet glow instantly with TANtalizer Baked Bronzer!It creates a bronze, luminous, sun-kissed radiance without the harmful effects of the sun.The all-in-one compact is convenient, easy-to-use, and great for the woman on the go.Versatile formula can be used either wet or dry. When using it dry, use the brush included in the compact to create radiant, luminous color. Use a damp sponge to apply on the skin to create a deeper, transfer-resistant exotic tan.
Click here for more information about LORAC TANtalizer Baked Bronzer
No comments:
Post a Comment