Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I have used Jergens Natural Glow off and on for about 3 and a half years. I love it. It gives my face an even coloring and makes it very soft. I have sensitive skin and I don't have any problems with break outs while using it. The only thing you have to be careful off is to not get too much on your hair line or eyebrows because it will tint the color of you hair as well... But overall I love it and it a little goes a long way, so it lasts a long time too
Click Here to see more reviews about: Jergens Natural Glow Daily Face Moisturizer For Medium/Tan Skin Tones - 2.5 oz
Moisturize into a firming glow. Jergens? Natural Glow Firming Daily Moisturizer formula with collagen & elastin delivers clinically proven firming benefits to improve skin elasticity and a subtle skin darkening complex to create a natural-looking, summer color. Begin to see a firmer appearance after just 2 weeks of daily use.
No comments:
Post a Comment