Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I noticed some consumers of this product complain it doesn't work or that the color is not deep enough. It might be they are dark complexioned and have some color already. I am a very fair, very (natural platinum) blonde woman and i've used all the self tanners so I speak from experience about this one. It is subtle, all natural, absorbs well, smells good (can be used repeatedly to add more color.) I get very washed out pale look in the winter and so i really depend on this stuff to give me subtle glow. I just add one application in strategic areas ( at night after exfoliating,) to look like I was out in the sun for a little while. The next day I have enough color that I don't even wear make up. After going thru years of using other self tanners, ( hate the orange fake tan look,) I can honestly say this is the best. The spray works better than the cream, (which produces very little color for some odd reason.) If you are of dark complexion already this might not work for you. Works great for the very fair.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Glow and Go Spray Self Tanner - 6.6 oz - Liquid
Glow & Go Spray Self TannerSelf-tanner doesn't have to be synonymous with chemicals. This natural, healthy formula provides safe, natural looking color and subtle shimmer without harmful ingredients or sun exposure. What's more? Like all Lavera tanners, this spray tanner smells FABULOUS!Organic soy extracts infuse skin with a natural looking glow, while sugar extracts ensure a smooth, streak-free application and natural, even results. Organic Jojoba oil, Calendula, Aloe Vera and Rose water provide moisturizing benefits.Ingredients: Water, Grain Alcohol*, Glycerin, Dihydroxyaceton (DHA), Erythrulose, Sodium Lactate, Sunflower Seed Oil*, Xanthan Gum, Castor Seed Oil*, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Silica, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Extract*, Aloe Vera Leaf Juice*, Rose Flower Water*, Lavander Flower Water*, Camelia Oleifera Leaf Extract* Natural Oils: Fragrance (Natural Essential Oil),Citral,Eugenol,Geraniol,Citronellol,Limonene,Linalool Natural Minerals: Titanium Dioxide,Mica, Tin Oxide* indicates ingredients from Certified Organic agricultureIngredient Commitment100% Designed for sensitive skin Pure organic plant oils Organic herb and flower extracts Cruelty Free Free from parabenes and synthetic preservatives Free from fragrances, emulsifiers and petroleum
Click here for more information about Glow and Go Spray Self Tanner - 6.6 oz - Liquid
No comments:
Post a Comment