Monday, January 16, 2012

Jergens Natural Glow Daily Moisturizer Facial Treatment Products Review

Jergens Natural Glow Daily Moisturizer Facial Treatment Products
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I was a bit skeptical at first to try this. So I set up my camera and took pictures before I applied the product. I applied it every day for a week and at the end of that week it was amazing to compare the pictures.
The lotion smells great and is easy to apply. It gently changes your skin tone from a ghost to looking like you have a natural tan to your skin.
The only disadvantage is you do need to sit still for a few minutes to let the lotion dry or it will get on everything and discolor it. I usually sit on a towel when I do this and turn on a fan or something.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Jergens Natural Glow Daily Moisturizer Facial Treatment Products

Buy Jergens Moisturizers - Jergens Natural Glow Daily Moisturizer 221ml/7.5oz (Fair Skin Tones). How-to-Use: For best results, use daily as your body lotion. Smooth on evenly, allowing several minutes to dry prior to dressing. Wash your hands after application. You will begin to see a subtle development of color within several days.

Buy NowGet 57% OFF

Click here for more information about Jergens Natural Glow Daily Moisturizer Facial Treatment Products

No comments:

Post a Comment