Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I bought this item off [...]. I wish I would have read the reviews on other sites first, it hasnt received great reviews. I was really excited about this product but have to admit it has been disappointing. The tan is pretty much non existant. I gave it 5 days of use and hoped it would build up, but it has not. I look pretty much the same as when I started. Also there is very little lotion in the bottle. I will use it to the end since I paid $40 and hope at least the cellulite fighting portion works, but I am not hopeful. I would not buy this product again. I wish I could get my money back.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Tarte CelluFIGHT(TM) Anti-Cellulite Self-Tanner
What it is:A hydrating, gradual self-tanner powered by a clinically proven anticellulite complex.What it does:Do double-duty beauty: get tanned and taut in one easy step! Achieve a natural, healthy glow with a hydrating, gradual self-tanner that works on all skintones. CelluFIGHT(TM) is formulated with skinTIGHT(TM) complex, a proprietary anticellulite complex that firms and tones skin while improving elasticity. Plant and bionutrient extracts boost cellular metabolism, shedding excess fat tissue, and caffeine helps stimulate blood flow, immediately reducing "the orange-peel" effect on problem areas such as waist, hips, thighs, and buttocks. This anticellulite, natural self-tanner contains clinically proven antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties that prevent the long-term buildup of fat tissue under the skin.What it is formulated WITHOUT:- Parabens- Sulfates- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- TriclosanWhat else you need to know:This product is formulated without glycols, gluten, dye, talc, MEA, DEA, TEA, formaldehyde donors, and fragrance. It is dermatologist tested as well as clinically tested.
Click here for more information about Tarte CelluFIGHT(TM) Anti-Cellulite Self-Tanner
No comments:
Post a Comment