Friday, December 2, 2011

AQUA TAN NATURAL SELF TANNING SPRAY FOR FACES Review

AQUA TAN NATURAL SELF TANNING SPRAY FOR FACES
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This product turned my face "orange"!
I applied the lotion last night and woke up with the dreaded Umpa Lumpa orange face.
After much scrubbing with makeup remover wipes and finally exfoliating wipes some of the orange came off but I had to go out looking scary!
Honestly, are these products tested before being put on the market. I paid $45 for the product and expected great results but was fooled. My swedish skin is fair with a few freckles and this product did not give me any hint of brown, just orange.


Click Here to see more reviews about: AQUA TAN NATURAL SELF TANNING SPRAY FOR FACES

Natural, Clear, Self Tanning Spray for Men & Women

Buy Now

Click here for more information about AQUA TAN NATURAL SELF TANNING SPRAY FOR FACES

No comments:

Post a Comment