Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I was looking for a new facial clearner that wouldn't leave my skin dry, after reading the reviews for Famous Dave's peppermint cleaner I was interested in trying it and i'm glad I did. Not only does it smell good, it really leaves my skin soft and smooth. I use it as a body wash also and my legs feel great.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Famous Dave's Tingly Peppermint Exfoliating Cleaner 8 fl oz. Professional Exfoliant
Face Peel in a bottle? Well, to be honest, no one can claim this...But...Famous Dave's Scrub Away is the next best thing!Made with Ground Walnut Husks and Crushed Apricot Pits. Scrub Away gently smoothes skin's surface by releasing dead cell buildup and pore-blocking impurities. Leaves your skin soft and smooth. I personally use it on my face and body each and every day! Scrub Away is great for all skin types and can be used every day on your face and body if desired. This scrub also works great with any of our products.Tingly Peppermint Exfoliating CleanerMade with Ground Walnut Husks and Crushed Apricot Pits. Scrub Away gently smoothes skin's surface by releasing dead cell buildup and pore-blocking impurities. Leaves your skin soft and smooth. I personally use it on my face and body each and every day! Scrub Away is great for all skin types and can be used every day on your face and body if desired. This scrub also works great with any of our products.What makes our scrub special? Aloe Vera Ground Walnut Husks Crushed Apricot Pits Glycerin Peppermint Oil
No comments:
Post a Comment