Sunday, January 8, 2012

Fake Bake Self-Tanning Mousse 4 fl oz. Review

Fake Bake Self-Tanning Mousse 4 fl oz.
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This product works fast. It's easy to put on and dries really fast. I was noticably tan with just one application. I am asian so I naturally have a golden color so I did not look too orange (I don't know about fair skin). I feel like the mousse dries out your skin though as opposed to the lotion.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Fake Bake Self-Tanning Mousse 4 fl oz.

Fake Bake combines special ingredients with new technology to promote deeper penetration. This results in a darker, longer-lasting tan than ever before - by up to 50% - without turning you orange. Fast and easy! Dries in seconds. Great for the face and whole body. Incredible look for the legs. Rich brown color guide ensures a streak-free application.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Fake Bake Self-Tanning Mousse 4 fl oz.

No comments:

Post a Comment