Thursday, June 9, 2011

Fake Bake TanTalizing Self-Tanning Butter Self Tanning Products Review

Fake Bake TanTalizing Self-Tanning Butter Self Tanning Products
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This was recommended to me by a stylist that used it herself and loved it. I worry about the adverse affects of tanning beds, at 41 I certainly don't want something that will age my skin more quickly!! This is a wonderful alternative to tanning. I am very pale complected and have very dry skin. This tanning butter is a great moisturizer and color looks pretty good! I only gave it 4 out of 5 stars because you have to be careful not to put it on too thick or it will look a little orange. If you put it on in thin layers every couple of days or so the color will look great!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Fake Bake TanTalizing Self-Tanning Butter Self Tanning Products

Perfect and prolong your sunless tan with this buttery formula from Fake Bake. Tantalizing Self-Tanning Butter delivers a small amount of light bronze pigment to give your tan a boost as it begins to fade. Luscious shea and mango seed butters impart an essential barrier of moisture that nourishes skin, prevents flaking and helps color stay true.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Fake Bake TanTalizing Self-Tanning Butter Self Tanning Products

No comments:

Post a Comment